Gather up the troops for 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4646A23C-38EE-4BCD-83B2-7454290D9EA5.jpeg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
These jack legs do not care or want freedom, all they want is control. How they have went about trying to realize their ambition has assured Orange man bad will see a second term. TRUMP 2020, Do not care for the man but I cannot deny he has been good for all of us Americans, just wished he would reign in his mouth some LOL. :soldiers:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These jack legs do not care or want freedom, all they want is control. How they have went about trying to realize their ambition has assured Orange man bad will see a second term. TRUMP 2020, Do not care for the man but I cannot deny he has been good for all of us Americans, just wished he would reign in his mouth some LOL. :soldiers:

And was stronger on supporting the 2nd. That was my biggest fear when he was running and still is.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This ain’t no surprise. To me the even bigger disgrace is that there is no outrage over this. Many in this country believe the same way these traitors do. And that sickens me.

And when I ask them where they would rather live........ crickets!! They have no answer because there is no better place!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom