gator at tishomingo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e276_saddlebum_th_gatorattish.jpg
my sister inlaw pulled into a gas statin in tishomingo and this was in the truck next to her. the guy said it was eating on a road killed deer when he saw it,so him and his buddy decided to catch it

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard of gators around, but if you do see one like that, is it legal to catch it?? Don't think I'd be pullin up to the gas station with one in the back if I did! But if there is no season on them, are they considered open season? Reminds me of a story a coworker told me once. He was out on his lease bow hunting and came across a fallow deer bedded down. He made a quick call to the game warden to see if it was legal, warden told him there was no season on fallow deer, so he could shoot it. Whether or not that is all factual, I'm not sure....

jimeradams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's wild! My wife had what she called an alligator (it possibly was a caiman!) when she was six years old, in the 60's. One of her older brothers bought is for her. She named him "Snappy"! She says "Snappy" didn't survive the first freeze that year in Inola. Too bad!

Latest posts

Top Bottom