GED test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have nephew that's a little freaked about taking the GED. And how difficult it is. Anyone taken it and how hard is it?
Can't be much to it. I told him not to worry cause who's gonna see it? You either pass or don't.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never took it. My sister and I were homeschooled. At 9th grade I decided to go to school and get a diploma, make some friends and stuff. My sister decided at about her 10th grade year that she didn't want to do school anymore, and just didn't. My mom didn't make her either. 3-4 years later she decided she wanted to get her GED to go to college. She took the test twice, and managed to pass the second time.

Just judging from that, I figure its not too bad. I say he studies real hard like its the real deal, and then go into the test relaxed and prepared. I bet he'll knock it out of the park.

Dangerousways

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took it like a long time ago, passed it so i could join the Navy early, my step daughter took it years ago, didn't pass one section, studied and passed it, i think it is divided into five sections, each have a seperate score and you only have to retake that seection.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took it decades ago and somehow passed by an act of God most likely. Then I went on to obtain two college degrees which mean nothing in my old age. When I was younger they opened doors.
I hope he takes, passes the GED and presses on to higher things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom