Gerber group buy! Need your input

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coug

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the Gerber Gator Saw.. They are great for field dressing dear and pigs or if you raise and butcher your own beef or pork. I cant live without one. There is a new hunter asking about what he needs. I will let him know to come check out your post. He may want in on everything.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys,

I can get to the $39 amazon offers, Here is the deal though. go read some reviews on this knife. It is not the quality knife you would want as a survival blade. I would recommend a gerber LMF II seen here

http://www.gerbergear.com/Tactical/Knives/LMF-II-Knife_22-41400

I could probably do it for around $60.00 but it wont be free shipping.
I bought two of them for my kids. I think they will hold up to what they are going to put them threw. I have a buddy that has the LMF2. It is a nice knife also.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys and gals, I did not get it put together. Amazon and other retailers are so cheap because of gerber not enforcing their MAP pricing that you can basically buy this stuff at cost from gerber. I have the items I have in stock listed on our website for those still looking for a nice blade.

www.planboutfitters.net

Latest posts

Top Bottom