Get rid of your .45's...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREGO

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies, I have come to my senses and will most definately be keeping one or both of the G21sf's. I will probably add .357sig later down the road...on that note, I called three local retailers here in Ohio, and none of them had any .357sig rounds at all.

Paulinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 of my 1911's were my dads, so they stay. I have a springfield 1911 mil spec and its a great gun (was cheap too) I wouldn't get rid of any of them. I've never had any interest in 357sig. One question.....why would you sell off anything? Keep what you have and buy 357sig.

GREGO

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 of my 1911's were my dads, so they stay. I have a springfield 1911 mil spec and its a great gun (was cheap too) I wouldn't get rid of any of them. I've never had any interest in 357sig. One question.....why would you sell off anything? Keep what you have and buy 357sig.

Well, it all has to do with keeping a modest collection...or maybe even checks and balances, meaning if one comes in one must leave. I am starting to change my way of thinking though...and have already come to the conclusion that I will just save up some dough and just buy a .357SIG:thumbup3:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ain't Gonna Happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I want .357, thats what I have a GP100 for, and a Marlin 1894C. Either of those will out horsepower the .357SIG.

Problem is that .357sig is chambered in better platforms to carry. :D

Nonetheless, I still own both and won't give up either.

kansas45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems that the local Wal Mart has .357 Sig on the shelf when everything else is gone. I don't see that as a good reason to get rid of one of my 45's though. I've never shot a .357 Sig, but might try one someday.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a 32 I carry that I've thought of parting with. The ammo is $25 a box unless you are reloading. 45 ammo is $15. I do like that the 357 sig will penitrate better. Especially windsheilds and car doors. But I do have a 21 for the bedroom gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom