getting sig fever again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scalawag pimp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I paid $850 for my tacops last summer but I don’t think we will see those prices again. Sig went back to distributers so the middle man is going to get a cut. Academy is very competitive. The 1k for tacops is good (maybe not great) and they had P226R for $820 (again good not great). I would say that’s $50 - $100 higher than last year but you can get it now and we don’t know where the pricing is going to settle. Personally, not worth the gamble if you want it now and new. OH just dont get screwed on the mail in voucher for the additoinal mags.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Keep your eye's peeled for the original P226. They are out there. As to folks who have the early P6, not the P225, that won't feed hollowpoints. You'll need to have your throat recut, then all will be fine.

Just a taste of what good SIG can do at 25yds standing(anyone who doubts me is more than welcome to come to McAlester to watch me shoot, then I'll let you shoot)
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_20130106_144919.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom