gillman7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OologahBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was involved in a group buy with him he handled everything and the transaction went smooth, no hiccups everything went as planned. I would definitely do business with him again.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This member is the best to deal with. This is my 2nd time dealing with him. He dropped off my portion of a group buy at my wifes office yesterday,which is close to his house, and her dumb secretary even forgot to give him the envelope the wife had left in her desk with the money for him. And he still left the mags. Wow. What a great guy. Thanx.

(When you get home the dippy secretary knows where the money is now or the wife will bring it over,just let us know...thanx a million).

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

It pains me to give feedback to Kirk as he is beating me 63 positive feedback posts to my measly 56 positive feedback posts!

No, just kidding, Kirk is superb and I had another excellent FTF transaction with him today.

Thanks again!

Alan

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talk about ugly Gillman, have you seen your picture under your name!!!! Thats what this guy really looks like:bolt:

Nah this guy is an assest to OSA. Always will go out of his way to help people.

Thanks

Bobrob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to Kirk for putting together another Summit group buy. Everything went as planned, no snags at all.
I would definitely recommend gillman7 as the leading asset to the advancement of the OKS community!

Latest posts

Top Bottom