GIVEAWAY: 7.62x54R Bullet Pen - the MIGHTY PEN co - SIGN UP HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's that time again...

All you great Oklahoma Shooters Association members get in here and post for your chance to win. Last week we only had 73 entries so the odds were good. SgtMojo67 won the .300 Win Mag Bullet Pen.

I'll be mixing up the giveaways every week to keep it fresh, so make sure you check every Monday for a new giveaway thread. I'll keep the link posted in my signature as well.

This week's giveaway is a 7.62x54R Bullet Pen for all of you Mosin Nagant fans. It's constucted of two brass cases with bright copper fittings with a twist mechanism and uses standard Cross refills for easy reloads.

Rules are simple:

- You must be an OSA member.

- Post here one time saying "I'm in" or whatever you want to say (I like the creativity but you don't get any bonus points for it, sorry). Your post is your entry. No double posting, replying, etc...

- The entry timeframe will run this entire next week from now until the evening of Sunday, August 28th. On that Sunday night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use a randompicker.com again as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winning post number. The winner will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm.

- If you reside in Tulsa area, I can meet the winner to deliver. Otherwise, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address or pick it up sometime when you're over this way.

That's it...

I'm happy to be supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers, .50 BMG Razors, and coming soon a lineup of high quality Bullet Keychains. The direct link to this pen on the website is: http://www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com/BULLET_PENS.html#762x54R.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

YAP YAP YAP!!! Just give me a stinkin' pen already. Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom