MIGHTY PEN - March GIVEAWAY: .223 / 5.56 Bullet Keyrings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What bullet would you like in a .223 / 5.56 keyring?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here we go with the March MIGHTY PEN giveaway.

To enter in this giveaway, it's the same as normal, VOTE in the poll. You can post in the thread all you want, but your VOTE is your only entry.

The entry period will last the remainder of March and there will be a total of TEN WINNERS chosen. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING IN THIS GIVEAWAY ARE THE BEST EVER! The winners will have their choice of the new .223 / 5.56 Bullet Keyrings that I've added to the product lineup this month.

I'll post some more photos of the various options but they will be available in either brass or nickel cases with either a Hornady 55gr V-MAX bullet, the Winchester 55gr Ballistic Silvertip bullet, or the recently released Hornady 55gr Z-MAX ZOMBIE bullet! I will probably also add a FMJ to the lineup within the month as well.

i43.tinypic.com_35m2lqv.jpg
i43.tinypic.com_347eerq.jpg

i41.tinypic.com_2n3wnp.jpg
i44.tinypic.com_2e64yon.jpg

Rules are simple:

1. You must be an OSA member.

2. VOTE in the poll. Your VOTE is your entry. You can post in the thread all you wish or not at all, that's just for fun, but your VOTE is the only entry for the giveaway.

3. The entry timeframe will run from now until the evening of Saturday, March 31st. On that night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use randompicker.com as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winners. The winners names will be posted sometime that night after 10pm and can also publicly be seen on the randompicker website along with the ability to ensure your name was included for fairness.

4. If you reside in Tulsa area, you can pickup your prize at Franson Firearms, located just east of Sheridan at 6813 E 15th, Tulsa OK. Franson Firearms is an authorized reseller of the MIGHTY PEN co. products and has a display setup in their store as well. If you're outside of Tulsa, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address or pick it up at Franson Firearms sometime when you're over this way.

That's it...

I truly enjoy being associated with and supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers, .50 BMG Razors, high quality Bullet Keyrings and other forms of modern, functional trench art.

If you haven't checked out the FaceBook page yet, I would be honored for you to have a look and become a "fan". I'll also be using that page to provide news updates, product introductions and some fun specials as well. You can check it out here:

www.facebook.com/theMIGHTYPENco

VOTE in the poll to enter and Good luck!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok poll is posted now so you can vote.

Remember there will be 10 WINNERS chosen this month. This is your best chance of winning yet!

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once again, thanks for the giveaway! If I wasn't saving my money for the Wanenmacher show I'd buy another pen or two!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted for the green tip. I'm confident I'll win. I've always had an uncanny gift for winning anything other than money or women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom