MIGHTY PEN - March GIVEAWAY: .223 / 5.56 Bullet Keyrings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What bullet would you like in a .223 / 5.56 keyring?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok poll is posted now so you can vote.

Remember there will be 10 WINNERS chosen this month. This is your best chance of winning yet!

Even if I win, I still want to buy a couple for gifts to some deserving folks ... can you PM me with prices?? At your convenience, sir ... Thanks ...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for participating in the March MIGHTY PEN giveaway here on OSA. I've met a few more people in FTF transactions this month and as usual, the OSA community and members are just great people. I'm very happy to be associated with everyone here.

Without further delay, there are TEN Winners! in this month end giveaway:

AirMech74
been
Caseman
DAMAGAN
Foghorn
chazroh
jmtgsx
Manna
oneof79
Osu73

Congratulations to you all!

Winners, I’ll be sending you a PM for details on how to choose and receive your prizes. The giveaway was for a .223 keyring, but you can really have your choice of any keyring that I can make. Just let me know what you want and we'll make it happen.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the poll’s and another big thanks to all of those who have made purchases through the website, in Tulsa at Franson Firearms, out at USSA or whom I’ve had the pleasure to meet at a gun show. Your support allows me to continue the giveaways and create all kinds of functional, modern trench art that we can all appreciate.

If you're interested in the details and fairness of the selection, I used the 'Random Picker' website which has a random number generator to pick winners of contests and provide verifiable proof online. The poll voting is the entry method to allow me to enter actual names into the picker and automatically limit entries to 1 per person. The cool thing about the random picker site is that it also allows you to verify fairness by making sure your name was included in the drawing too. Remember, I'll be using poll voting as the entry method every time so even if you post in the thread, you have to vote to be included.

You can find the details here if you're interested: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol/4877x26557

www.randompicker.com_App_Themes_Default_images_seal_en1.gif

I closed the entries at 10:00pm tonight, Tulsa time and ran the picker at 10:18pm. Their website shows some crazy time, but rest assured it was all done correct. You can always search for your name in the list of entrants on the random picker website. It's the best place for fair, visable reporting like this that I've found.

Thanks also to everyone who has visited the new MIGHTY PEN Facebook page and added it to your 'fan' list. I'm honored and hope that more of you will check it out too here:

http://www.facebook.com/theMIGHTYPENco

Thanks again everyone! Stay tuned in and I'll post a thread for the next MIGHTY PEN giveaway for April. I'll be posting it up on Monday.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sweet!! thanks alot for doing this! ill see if i can pick it up at the gunshow tomorrow!

My pleasure.

Yes, I should have mentioned that I'll be out at the gun show all day tomorrow and any of the winners can feel free to stop by my table at 26D to pick out their winning keyring.

I'm setup in Mark's Firearms island so look for his banner or the big red balloon in the air over RJ's Guns is just across the corner too. We're also just across the corner from USSA's tables as well... in the upper level NW quadrant.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all about another pen in April. I don't need a keyring, and I don't need a razor. The pen will help me write things down. Amazing pen. Smooth as Books' two hundred dollar pens. I could write an interestin and enthusiastic review of a pen like that.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first win, though a was a previous paying customer. Upgraded to a pen and got to meet you. Thanks again for your support of our forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom