Glock 19 Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a little bored right now, so I figured I would post some pics of my Glock 19 RTF2 I bought during Academy's sale a few weeks ago.

I own both a M&P and XD that I bought before the Glock. The reason I never purchased a Glock before is that the finger grooves do not fit my hand at all. I decided to rectify this problem by undercutting the trigger guard with a file, and grinding the finger grooves off with a Dremel. Then, to keep the RTF from constantly rubbing against my spare tire, I followed a tip from Glock Talk and put a bicycle inner tube on the grip. Finally, I put a Trijicon front night sight on it. I just went with the front because I don't have the tools to do the rear properly, and I didn't want to pay to have them put on.

It is possible that I have succeeded in somehow making a Glock even more ugly than they already are, but the way it shoots sure is pretty.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry about that, I didn't know this was the wrong section.
Unfortunately, I don't see where the option is to move the thread.
Perhaps a mod will stumble across this and move the thread, or tell me how to do so?

Latest posts

Top Bottom