Glock 'em down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Heh, heh, heh...actually, since that 590 holds 7 shots and this 500 holds 5 shots, I had these two shells left over. :w000t:

Hmmm...now I wonder what I need to do with these two extra shotgun shells. :selfangel You noticed that I didn't come right down the hill after you, didn't ya? :naughty:

I did, that's why I figured you went off to the woods to try it out a couple times.... Sooooooo, how was it???

smokeyokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had an outstanding FTF with GED!! He is a great guy and it was a pleasure to meet you my man. Deal with confidence!!

BTW Cazadorez was the bomb.

Thanks Mark

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a great FTF with GED today. Almost 2 years since our first meet. Still a great guy to visit with. Careful, now he owns a 1911.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had another great FTF with Evan today. Next time we need a play day to enjoy our toys. A true gentleman to deal with and just an all around great guiy.

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He sent the item (before payment received) not knowing if I was a was a scumbag or a person who did what he said. MOST EXCELLENT GENTLEMAN.

Latest posts

Top Bottom