Glock 'em down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, forgot to add the transaction I had a week and a half ago with him.. He went out and bought something I know he didn't need but knew I needed/wanted.. He traded it for a glock mag when it was worth almost 2 mags! I went ahead and gave him 2 mags for it eventhough he only asked for one..

Just shows how good of a friend and person he is.. Broke as me but always willing to help out! Thanks GED ;) :Thumb: for you!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, forgot to add the transaction I had a week and a half ago with him.. He went out and bought something I know he didn't need but knew I needed/wanted.. He traded it for a glock mag when it was worth almost 2 mags! I went ahead and gave him 2 mags for it eventhough he only asked for one..

Just shows how good of a friend and person he is.. Broke as me but always willing to help out! Thanks GED ;) :Thumb: for you!

Yeah, he tried to give me the holster for less than I said I'd take it for. I sent him what I said anyway. GED is a class act! :)

J.B.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, he tried to give me the holster for less than I said I'd take it for. I sent him what I said anyway. GED is a class act! :)

J.B.

Yeah he always does.. He really has helped me alot in the past when I was just getting into the biz.. He's given me TONS of free quality stuff.. He's truly a good man!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:puke: You guys are too much! I'm just another beat, broke down cop who knows how much this **** costs and how it sucks having to wait a long time for something. I just remember when I was younger and needed all this crap and there was absolutely NOBODY willing to help me out.

But thanks for the kind words. :thanku:

philg25

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not only did I get to buy a beautiful weapon but I totally enjoyed the experience as well. Glock 'em Down is a man after my own heart and I couldn't recommend him highly enough. I look forward to being able to meet with him in the future whether we happen to have business or not.

This is a guy you can feel very comfortable with and know you will get more than you bargained for.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like he needs any more positive feedback, but GED is Da' MAN! Received the holster I bought from him today (which he shipped before receiving payment). It's like new! He couldn't have worn this thing! I'm wearing it right now, and I'm like a kid with a new toy. Thanks, GED!:thanku:

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just recieved a surprise gift in the mail from GED.. I can't say enough good things about this man.. He's always willing to assist, give advice, and he is by no means greedy.. Thanks again brotha! You should be expecting something in the mail soon also :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom