Glock Homeland Security Discount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobkhan

Enlightened Redneck
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone used this program? Are there vendors on here that you can use for this? I would like to get a G26 and would like to utilize a local one vice getting it straight from Glock
thanks for the help
bob

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone used this program? Are there vendors on here that you can use for this? I would like to get a G26 and would like to utilize a local one vice getting it straight from Glock
thanks for the help
bob

Do you have any more information of what you are talking about. I, for one, have not heard of this program.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From AR-15.com

"Person's eligible for this discount include: All sworn LEO, state, countyand local. All federal LEO, FBI,U.S.Marshals, DEA, et cetra. All corrections officers including Parole and Probation officers. All retired LEO withretired credentials. All State Licensed security companies. All State and city lic. Security Officers. Active military personel..all branches. Military reserve personel. Retired military with retired I.D. All T.S.A employees. Licsened Paramedics and EMT's. All firefighters including volunteers with proper I.D. Commercial Pilot License holders including flight deck officers. Court Judges. DA's and Deputy DA's

Latest posts

Top Bottom