Glock offering Blue Label prices to Veterans - What did you buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After I saw Glock was offering Blue Label pricing to Veterans this Summer, I quickly decided that I wanted a Glock 41. I waited until the deal was almost over before placing my order. I picked it up this past Friday and have already dry fired 500 rounds with the MantisX. Now I just need to take it to the range and fire live rounds ...

What did you buy?

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF! I didn't even know they were doing that. I'd sure love a G40.

It's always been this as far as I've know:

Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with “retired” credentials
(Military picture ID front & back)
DD214/discharge papers do not qualify

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not the same as it cost $$ to join. IIRC, also no immediate purchase of a Glock.

No immediate purchase, but with a multi year purchase you can buy as soon as you receive you membership card. With a 1 year, it comes at the red if the term.

So a multi-year membership can get you the blue label price in about 10 days.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No immediate purchase, but with a multi year purchase you can buy as soon as you receive you membership card. With a 1 year, it comes at the red if the term.

So a multi-year membership can get you the blue label price in about 10 days.

Blue Label price plus $60 for membership.....

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blue Label price plus $60 for membership.....

But, it has other benefits.
I compete in GSSF matches, do it’s required. But they do things to help promote shooting sports. The magazine they publish is decent. Plus through GSSF matches I’m sporting an G34 MOS that was almost free from the matches. (Had to pay an upgrade fee) I’ll be renewing with a lifetime membership for $350 and still be ahead in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom