Glock or Sig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you choose a Glock or Sig for carry?

• Total voters

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sig for life.

Never owned a Glock, shoot them when given a chance but I have not found one, besides a 10mm that I would actually purchase/trade for.

I took all the nurses from my wife's office to H&H 2 years ago and most of them had some experience but none of them carried enough to be comfortable. We rented the latest Glock, HK, 2 different Sig's and another polymer gun but can't recall which one, maybe a FNP.

At the end of the day, all of the nurses wanted to keep shooting the HK and Sig. The Glock was deemed too girly for the ladies and a tad bit new school.

The HK's, well who doesn't love a good HK and the Sig pistols stole the show that day.

I own (or have owned) a P250, P2022, P226 MK25 (recently traded), P6 (I miss this one) and a couple that are escaping me right now.

That P2022 is my garage gun and really THE gun I hope I can get to first, if I have to ever defend this house. It is so sloppy I can break it down with one hand.

I traded a .300 blackout stripped upper, that I bought online from a store in Dallas for less than $120, to a used car salesman at a Cadillac dealership in Norman that had posted on OSA looking for an upper offering the P2022 as a straight trade.

He told me he was very unhappy with the pistol, I met him at the dealership and laughed all the way to the bank. (Sorry salesguy, not sorry...my only car lot happy story I have)

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've carried Glocks and Sigs on duty for many years. P220 and P226...so none of the newer model Sigs. For duty carry I'll take the Glock any day.

I despise HK as a company. I learned to hate them with a passion when I owned my store. I'll never spend money on one. They make decent guns, but I never found one I thought was comfortable. Worst customer service ever.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking I guess for a non rail sig in the unfamous .40 cal.
I do own a G27 and it's cool for the most part even with a stainless steel guide rod and stainless steel spring.
Sootch on damn YouTube got me hooked on Glocks and so did Hickok 45.