Goathead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BB was right when she told me that any comment I have about our deal would turn into a pissing contest.

The fact is I held something based on your promise to buy. The fact is you didn't come to me I had to come hunting you to find out you had something else going on - not a death in the family but some drama with your son IIRC. Seems you have some trouble keeping your excuses straight.

I'll just let my reputation here stand on it's own and you can let your reputation such as it is do the same.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You screwed me twice in the deal. Told me the ammo was new FMJ and gave me lead junk. You then traded me some more 9mm because I did not want the lead. You told me it was factory new, it's still in all in the post if anybody wants to look, and you gave me a bunch of crap the would not run at all. Turns out it was a bunch of your crap reloads. I chose not to deal with you again or let you "make it right" a third time because I consider you a thief.

Latest posts

Top Bottom