Good article on the state of the libertarian movement.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait wait wait. You aint a die hard Republican? Are you a Republican? Are you a RINO?

From my understanding of his posts, he is a tea partier....and if they were ever not too lazy to get off their ass and start their own party he would join(i believe that is what he said in this thread). Until then he will denigrate the libertarians for something he is doing himself. The only different is the libertarians actually have a party, and elected officials.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why, you guys have assumed through out this thread that I was a die hard Republican and I forget how many times I have been called a statist just because I have not drunk the Ron Paul koolaid. I am neither but I have heard countless "libertarians" complain about the system while also saying they do not vote or anything else. The real Libertarians I know complain about how few people are actually willing to get off their butts and help.

From your commentary, you ARE a die-hard Rinocrat.

I thought there were so few Libertarians you could count them. If you can't tell the difference between the Rinos and the Commies, how do you know they were "real"?

:oops3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom