Good experience - Boaties, Shawnee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently bought a boat there and Donnie is a heck of a nice guy. Part of the purchase deal was to get the interior completely redone (all the vinyl, used boat) and it is still at the lot while I am waiting for that to get done. Well I see on the news Sunday that it is supposed to freeze this week so on Monday morning I call them up and ask them to winterize the boat for me and we will square up when I pick it up(I'm on a rig so can't get to it to do it myself) and he simply replied "oh we already did that, don't worry about it). I thought that was really cool so I'd post it up here. They buy and sell all sorts of boats there. Also when I was looking at the boat he answered bookoo questions from me (just really getting into boating this year so there were a lot of them) and was just exceptionally friendly and helpful. Great experience.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know Donnie, but I know his son Shawn. Guys are really into boats. If you go to Eufalla, they own Eufalla Cove Marina, and the big houseboat, and crazy old boats that are always up at the cut.

Latest posts

Top Bottom