Good luck Mr Riley

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look, it's simple.
He has a family, he has a job, things change, people change why?
We don't fully understand.
But the fact is, he made his mind in leaving to go to a school that will welcome him.
We can't all be pleased, i'm not.
But I support people for their willingness to accept, overcome, and face change and challenges.
There may have been something happen at OU that didn't sit well with him, he mentioned it was a personal choice to go.
I respect that, but I also learned to appreciate the time he was here doing what he loves doing and that was coaching young talent.
We all are faced with challenges and choices and he chose to leave. Did he do it professionally, I don't think so. He is 38 and still has some maturing to do. He was a good person here, and he'll be a good person there. All you have to do in this life is what you want to do, not what someone else wants you to do.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look, it's simple.
He has a family, he has a job, things change, people change why?
We don't fully understand.
But the fact is, he made his mind in leaving to go to a school that will welcome him.
We can't all be pleased, i'm not.
But I support people for their willingness to accept, overcome, and face change and challenges.
There may have been something happen at OU that didn't sit well with him, he mentioned it was a personal choice to go.
I respect that, but I also learned to appreciate the time he was here doing what he loves doing and that was coaching young talent.
We all are faced with challenges and choices and he chose to leave. Did he do it professionally, I don't think so. He is 38 and still has some maturing to do. He was a good person here, and he'll be a good person there. All you have to do in this life is what you want to do, not what someone else wants you to do.
It was pretty obvious he wasn't as interested in this season as he was in previous seasons. It's like he was coaching with one foot out of the door.

I think it's pretty obvious he wants nothing to do with the move to the SEC though . . .

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

just leave this here:
basically the pads and helmets are a massive liability. normally when you take shots to the dome, your skin will burst open and let you know "you are hurt". but when you protect the *outside* of the head with helmets, the neck and shoulders with pads, you don't see any visible damage.
so you keep scrambling your kids brains. over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
it's the games. it's the practice.

the ratio of helmet : shoulder pads in children/teens is much higher than the ratio of helmet : shoulder pads in full grown men. basically, children *cannot* avoid helmet to helmet contact, it occurs on EVERY play, every practice down, every drill, every time.

your child is becoming retarded for playing a game. please just play a different one.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

just leave this here:
basically the pads and helmets are a massive liability. normally when you take shots to the dome, your skin will burst open and let you know "you are hurt". but when you protect the *outside* of the head with helmets, the neck and shoulders with pads, you don't see any visible damage.
so you keep scrambling your kids brains. over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
it's the games. it's the practice.

the ratio of helmet : shoulder pads in children/teens is much higher than the ratio of helmet : shoulder pads in full grown men. basically, children *cannot* avoid helmet to helmet contact, it occurs on EVERY play, every practice down, every drill, every time.

your child is becoming retarded for playing a game. please just play a different one.

I mean its been a minute since I had a mental eval but I wasn't on the spectrum last time I checked lol, started playing full contact at 10 and played all the way through college so...12 years +/- for a couple of season ending injuries

Latest posts

Top Bottom