Help!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sir if you was so knowledgeable on what we needed to buy, why didn’t you step up to plate and drive. A lot of folks on here done the best they could with what they had to work with. Also went out there way to help him. While other folks set on there ass on sideline an judge that BS. I respect everyone opinion but Sir you are completely out of line.
He didnt donate that I can remember (maybe I'm forgetting) so he really has no voice in the matter as far as I am concerned.
And yes Jakeboy, the purchase prices were posted and remaining funds sent via my account to Rick. Ask him, actually, dont, its none of your damn business since you didnt participate . I was careful to be completely transparent with others money and I posted updates often. If Lowes told Rick his mower was a demo, they lied. I know for a fact they dont sell demo anything. Go there and ask if you can buy a box of screws and ask for a demo box LOL

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG guys ... "No good deed goes unpunished" comes to mind ...
Exactly what I was about to say! If people are going to act like some bad thing was done and even accuse someone of stealing, good lord. This is why people just end up just keeping to themselves when they really dont mind giving someone a hand.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sir if you was so knowledgeable on what we needed to buy, why didn’t you step up to plate and drive. A lot of folks on here done the best they could with what they had to work with. Also went out there way to help him. While other folks set on there ass on sideline an judge that BS. I respect everyone opinion but Sir you are completely out of line.
I agree. CHenry got me what I asked for and it was a brand new mower at first, but the first had an issue so CHenry are Darren took it back. As far as it being a demo, I used that term loosely. The replacement was one of the mowers that sat out front of the store because that is what was available.

Again not CHenry's fault. As far as the rest of the money raised, we used it to pay some medical bills, as was mentioned in the thread. It was not misused, stolen or anything else. @jakeman you are completely out of line on this one. CHenry and Darren brought me exactly what I needed and asked for. They even got the bagger kit. So far the only problems have been a tire that would not hold air and now a brake issue that I think I have figured out and will be working on tonight.

@CHenry I am sorry for posting my issues and giving some others the wrong idea. It is just sometimes venting here feels like a release and sometimes someone will tell me solution to a problem. Sometimes I even feel like I am getting an adult conversation. :P

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly what I was about to say! If people are going to act like some bad thing was done and even accuse someone of stealing, good lord. This is why people just end up just keeping to themselves when they really dont mind giving someone a hand.
AND, I offered to replace the mower with MY money.
But he says I'm a liar and a thief. FFS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom