Help!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep I did not mean for it to turn into pissing contest. Mainly I was asking for a little help getting it back into the garage if anyone close was free. Probably could have worded it better but I am happy with the mower and like all mechanical things it developed a problem. Heck my electric push mower broke too but I do not blame anyone for that.

Well maybe the wife, She touched it. :P
Haters always gonna hate.
I bet money if Jake boy ever ask for help here, you'll hear nothing but crickets...unless he realigns his attitude and comes across more deserving like @RickN .
Maybe we can start a fund for him to pay for anger management.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@CHenry and @dlbleak - you are both appreciated and sadly, helping people usually comes back to bite. I used to collect money here to give WalMart GC to people in need for Christmas. I was also always the largest donation. I collected money and bought gift cards and vetted the recipients to focus on people here with Children. I posted receipts and cards and still got flack like I was hiding something....

I gave up, the ambiguous claims of wrongdoing weren't worth it anymore - and it only ended up hurting the children that were getting Christmas gifts since I stopped doing it...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@CHenry and @dlbleak - you are both appreciated and sadly, helping people usually comes back to bite. I used to collect money here to give WalMart GC to people in need for Christmas. I was also always the largest donation. I collected money and bought gift cards and vetted the recipients to focus on people here with Children. I posted receipts and cards and still got flack like I was hiding something....

I gave up, the ambiguous claims of wrongdoing weren't worth it anymore - and it only ended up hurting the children that were getting Christmas gifts since I stopped doing it...
Thank you sir.
I still go to the mall or Walmart at Christmas and look for single moms with kids and hand out $100 bills. Some years I can only afford 5 bills but so.e years I give more.
The look on their face is priceless and I damn sure like it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, did you get it in neutral?
The problem turned out to be the brake is stuck. Not stuck in gear. I had checked with some riding mower forums and got the craziest bunch of advice you can believe. I had that mower flipped up on both sides and the front shroud off trying to get to the brake linkage, all from directions from the web. None of that worked. I am busy tomorrow but Tuesday after my doc appointment I jack up the back and pull the rear wheels to follow the next set of directions. :P

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jakeman, back the eff off. Rick got the mower he wanted. Clay gave the rest of the raised funds to Rick and Lavonne.

Really? You think @jakeman is the only one who needs to back off? Why don't you take control of EVERYONE who's out of line in this thread instead of singling out one guy?

If you're going to enforce rules you should enforce them equally. Isn't that what a forum moderator is supposed to do?

Latest posts

Top Bottom