Good reason not to mess with fat guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good vid 4play. i watched it with my sound turned off but you could clearly see what was going on. The young man clad in a t shirt handled himself very well from start to finish.

BigDiezel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the slammed kid made the news all teary eyed.. and that's why you shouldn't pick on a tenth grader. What a dumb 7th grader.. His mom want's an apology from the kid and his parents who slammed him.. LOL.. Yeah Right..

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
haha they would have got an apology from me it would have read

"I apologize that your son is an idiot raised by even bigger idiots but im glad my son gave your son many chances before he laid the smack down. For this I believe you owe me a thank you."

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard about this and was excited to watch it but now it has been taken off of youtube. Wa wa waaaaa.

EDIT: JUST SAW IT ON METACAFE! HELLS YEA BIG GUY! That was awesome, good for him. After the little kid punched him the face it was all over. Me and my friends have had fights before but I have always kind of had a gentleman's rule of no hitting in the face. If I were ever in a real fight then yes, face is fair game but everyone I have ever known who has been hit in the face ended up in the hospital. Punching someone in the face is no joke, that little punk is lucky all he got was body slammed. That big fella coulda put a real hurting on him if he kept at it. I wonder what was going through the head of the kid who got in the big kids face after the body slam. He's an idiot, and then was talked down by a girl.

Adding to this, I haven't read all posts prior so if its repeated info but the lil' guy broke his leg and was suspended for 17 days. Big guy, 4 days :) Glad it worked out that way. I'll bet administration didn't want to do anything but had to do something.

I can sum it all up in one word: KIDS

Latest posts

Top Bottom