Good Time at Gun World

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't usually have good things to say about GW, but went to their range this weekend and had a nice time. It was a little pricey at $14, but worth it. They have a nice climate controlled environment, digital target controls, and the range was very well maintained. The workers were nice and very professional also. They offered to let me try out some Numa sunglasses/shooting glasses and ended up giving me a great deal on them. Good job GW! Now if they can just come up with good yearly membership deal....I'll like them even more. :clap3:

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only $4 more than Sgt. Everett's and climate controlled. That by itself is worth the extra 4 dollars in this heat. Is there a time limit at GW?

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is Sgt. Everetts not climate controlled? I haven't used their range yet.

No, it's not. It's a corrugated metal building with an exhaust fan. Also, the targets are on manual pulley systems, at least one of which seems to be broken at any given time with the yellow poly rope laying in the floor, and the stalls are raw plywood. Sgt. Everetts is a little rough.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only $4 more than Sgt. Everett's and climate controlled. That by itself is worth the extra 4 dollars in this heat. Is there a time limit at GW?

The rate is per hour.

Go over by a minute and you get to pay for another hour - or at least that was the case shortly after the range opened. Back then it was only $10/hour.

Latest posts

Top Bottom