Good Time at Gun World

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edgar Derby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't usually have good things to say about GW, but went to their range this weekend and had a nice time. It was a little pricey at $14, but worth it. They have a nice climate controlled environment, digital target controls, and the range was very well maintained. The workers were nice and very professional also. They offered to let me try out some Numa sunglasses/shooting glasses and ended up giving me a great deal on them. Good job GW! Now if they can just come up with good yearly membership deal....I'll like them even more. :clap3:

Are you sure you got a good deal on those glasses? I'm not trying to be a ahole at all. It's just that I've never seen one thing in that store that was a good deal and that you couldn't find cheaper somewhere else.

I sincerely hope you knew what you were doing and got a good deal, though. I just feel I needed to comment in order to keep people aware of what GW does.

They do have a good range...but that's all that's good about GW, IMO.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went to Sgt Everetts this Saturday and they did have some additional fans installed so it wasnt bad at all. I was able to enjoy myself and my new Rock Island tactical which performed so well I ended up naming her Nina (like some feisty vixen off of James Bond or something lol)

err sorry about that last sentence but i love my new toy...

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you sure you got a good deal on those glasses? I'm not trying to be a ahole at all. It's just that I've never seen one thing in that store that was a good deal and that you couldn't find cheaper somewhere else.

I sincerely hope you knew what you were doing and got a good deal, though. I just feel I needed to comment in order to keep people aware of what GW does.

They do have a good range...but that's all that's good about GW, IMO.

Yeah, I'm sure. I checked the prices on the Internet....got a $119 pair of glasses for $70. They are Numa Chisel's. They're pretty much indestructible....come with 3 changeable lenses (one of which is clear.....for low-light shooting). I was lucky because the distributor of the glasses was there and asked them to give me a good deal. I believe most of the glasses are selling for around $90.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only $4 more than Sgt. Everett's and climate controlled. That by itself is worth the extra 4 dollars in this heat. Is there a time limit at GW?

Yeah...I have a membership out at SGT Everett's, but with this weather....I'd rather pay more, than not shoot. I do believe it's $14 an hour......I never spend that much time at the range, so I didn't ask.

Latest posts

Top Bottom