Good Trail Camera out there to buy? or help with mine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Moultrie M80 would last 6 months to a year on AAs taking around 1000 a week
It's only $120....
Might not night take HD video and color night pics but it gets the job done with quality pics.
To bad someone decided they needed it more than me, couldnt imagine how I'd feel about that happening with a $5-600 cam!!!!

That's what happened to my last Stealth Cam. It quit during deer season, and I just left it up, I was so aggravated with it. I had built a nice stand that held the battery and solar panel, they stole the whole setup. And it didn't even work. Good enough for'em, says I.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Moultrie M80 would last 6 months to a year on AAs taking around 1000 a week
It's only $120....
Might not night take HD video and color night pics but it gets the job done with quality pics.
To bad someone decided they needed it more than me, couldnt imagine how I'd feel about that happening with a $5-600 cam!!!!
Yeah I've got a Bushnell Trophy Cam for $100 that's going on about 8 months with the same 4 batteries taking about 500 pics a week.

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the wildgame cameras and I'm lucky if I can get 2 weeks of battery life out of them. Going to be buying the truth 35 this fall.

if your set on the 35 truth cam. Guy mentioned refurb. 35's and 46's at natchezss.com 35's are 49.99 buying 2 or more and the 46's are 59.99 buying 2 or more.
I just got done ordering 2 of each.

Latest posts

Top Bottom