GOP 2012 Presidency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you like to see run against Obama?

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • Bobby Jindal

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who labeled her that??

I would like to know this also. Please provide a link or name(s).

Listen to Sean Hannity for about 30 minutes. That's all you'll need. If any one says anything negative about Palin, they are a liberal idiot. If they are a caller and say one word that could be taken negatively at the point that Hannity cut them off mid sentence, they get the "get off the phone, you big dope" clip.

Limbaugh does it to, but only twice a week.

I've not really noticed it on Beck.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Palin was leading this Poll one year ago, and had I voted then, I might have given it to her. I like her like I like Glenn Beck. She's a good cheerleader but I don't think she's good Presidential material.

By the way, it has nothing to do with her sex. Notice I implied Glenn was a good cheerleader also.

Nonsensitive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who is the complete opposite from Obama :D

Honestly, I don't vote. *puts on flame suit* I still strongly believe that our votes mean absolutely jack sheet.

Oh man! You got the guts to come right out and say what I don't have the balls to post.
Woops. Did I just agree?
And I write while, "Mad World" is playing on my mp3 player.

When I ran that ballot through that electronic counter today why did I walk away with complete dissatisfaction and distrust?

When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer "Present" or "Not guilty."
Theodore Roosevelt

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I ran that ballot through that electronic counter today why did I walk away with complete dissatisfaction and distrust?

When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer "Present" or "Not guilty."
Theodore Roosevelt

Umm, because you have no confidence in your fellow voter's ability to do more than vote for the candidates like they would vote for "Most Popular" in high school?

Seriously, unless they've been caught red handed doing something heinous, most politicians get elected based on how much money they spend and how many times they can get their face on tv. It's really pretty sad . :(

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Umm, because you have no confidence in your fellow voter's ability to do more than vote for the candidates like they would vote for "Most Popular" in high school?

Seriously, unless they've been caught red handed doing something heinous, most politicians get elected based on how much money they spend and how many times they can get their face on tv. It's really pretty sad . :(

Welcome to America. Love it or leave it. :w000t:

Nonsensitive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I would rather stick a spoon in my arse than vote for either.

At least Palin would look the best in a bathing suit!

I mean...you got to talking about Palin..sticking that place..and.

YOU JUST GOT ME THINKIN DARNIT!

To announce that there must be no criticism of the president... is morally treasonable to the American public.
Theodore Roosevelt

Latest posts

Top Bottom