GOP Debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is going to win the debate

• Christie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubio

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Carson

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Walker

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Bush

• Huckabee

• Cruz

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Paul

• Kasich

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Like I said, I called it before the debate:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/donald-trump-vs-roger-ailes-fox-news-chief-183027700.html

A Fox News insider told TheWrap: “There’s very few moments occurring on the network that Ailes doesn’t have a hand in–times that by 100 for a GOP presidential debate.”

This makes it almost definite that moderators Megyn Kelly, Chris Wallace and Bret Baier–who’ve been widely praised in the media for their performance–had pep talks with the network chief during debate preparation.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huckabee just nailed the cross gender military issue.

The military is not a social experiment. The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things. Its not to transform the culture by trying out some idea that some people think would make us a different country and more diverse.

BRAVO!!
No reason that anyone who wants to "kill people and break things" shouldn't be allowed do so for their country.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The funny thing is, they did not ask him about anything he did not say or do, so I guess bringing up your mistakes is unfair. As far as Trump being picked on, have the others said the kind of crap Trump has? For the most part, no, and those that have were already grilled on them by the liberal media. So guess what Donald, welcome to presidential politics. You say stuff you are going to get called on it and Kelly was a lot nicer about it then the liberal media would be in Trump gets the nomination.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The funny thing is, they did not ask him about anything he did not say or do, so I guess bringing up your mistakes is unfair. As far as Trump being picked on, have the others said the kind of crap Trump has? For the most part, no, and those that have were already grilled on them by the liberal media. So guess what Donald, welcome to presidential politics. You say stuff you are going to get called on it and Kelly was a lot nicer about it then the liberal media would be in Trump gets the nomination.
Who said they were mistakes? I said they were unproffesional and stupid. I wanna hear how he will fix the god damn budget, or build this wall he talks about with Mexico's money. Not explain why he called a woman a fat pig. I could give a damn less if or why he said that. They wasted his time and Megan Kelly is a friggin bimbo!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ight-angry-tweets-megyn-kelly-and-it-is-epic/

Latest posts

Top Bottom