GOP Debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is going to win the debate

• Christie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubio

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Carson

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Walker

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Bush

• Huckabee

• Cruz

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Paul

• Kasich

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was surprised that Fox selected Christie for the main bout instead of Rick Perry.
Was Christie chosen because he would go after Rand Paul over his 4A position to make him look weak?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was surprised that Fox selected Christie for the main bout instead of Rick Perry.
Was Christie chosen because he would go after Rand Paul over his 4A position to make him look weak?

I think it was because he's a RINO and FOX wants more RINO's. If he had orders from the GOP HQ to dismantle Paul, he couldn't have done any better. :(

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that whos hosting the next debate?

"The second GOP primary debate was scheduled for September 16 at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California. It is sponsored by CNN and Christian broadcasters, the Salem Media Group. Chief CNN Washington correspondent Jake Tapper and radio talk show host Hugh Hewitt were set to moderate."

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who said they were mistakes? I said they were unproffesional and stupid. I wanna hear how he will fix the god damn budget, or build this wall he talks about with Mexico's money. Not explain why he called a woman a fat pig. I could give a damn less if or why he said that. They wasted his time and Megan Kelly is a friggin bimbo!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ight-angry-tweets-megyn-kelly-and-it-is-epic/

They hit him with exactly the kind of crap the liberal media will but gave him a chance to explain which the libs will not. They will just demonize him over them. Face it, the first debate is always about learning who the candidates are and giving the uninformed a chance to see them. Later debates get into the meat. Trump has said some stuff that to the uninformed and/or moderate voters makes him sound like a blow hard fool and if by some wild chance he gets the nomination the Dims and their media will have a field day with what he has said.

Like I said, welcome to presidential politics.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I think it was because he's a RINO and FOX wants more RINO's. If he had orders from the GOP HQ to dismantle Paul, he couldn't have done any better. :(

Christie was chosen over Perry because he ranks higher in the polls then Perry. There has been bad blood between Christie and Paul for a while now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom