GOP Debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is going to win the debate

• Christie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubio

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Carson

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Walker

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Bush

• Huckabee

• Cruz

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Paul

• Kasich

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is true. They all want to blame someone else for anything that goes wrong.

On a side note, Sanders is gaining on Hillary in NH. Mrs Clinton my not be the shoe in so many thought. Also have any of you noticed how hard her campaign is working to distance her from the Clinton name? It is always "Hillary" not Hillary Clinton. Worried about her baggage from Mr Bill's term maybe?

Perhaps, but she can't hide from her true self...

[Broken External Image]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is true. They all want to blame someone else for anything that goes wrong.

On a side note, Sanders is gaining on Hillary in NH. Mrs Clinton my not be the shoe in so many thought. Also have any of you noticed how hard her campaign is working to distance her from the Clinton name? It is always "Hillary" not Hillary Clinton. Worried about her baggage from Mr Bill's term maybe?

Sanders may not be in NH. He is not a democrat. The Clinton machine could very well pull some legal shenanigans to keep him off the ballot.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first "JV" debate is in the books.

Perry was definitely more prepared than last time.
Jindal was strong.
Santorum was strong.
Fiorina = WOW! I honestly think that if she gets to debate Hillary one on one she might very well rip Hillary's heart out and eat it right there on stage. She is quite probably the most competent candidate in the race and she has no compunction at all about explaining herself. And she does it clearly, concisely and without any PC bull$hit. I really like her and I think Perry does too. He threw her a big bone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about that. We shall see, but Fiorina basically knocked it out of the park. I honestly don't know how she's not neck and neck with Trump. She actually "hits harder" than Trump because she does it with facts and eloquence. She's very impressive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I look for Cruz and Paul to shine tonight, but I thought that Fiorina was outstanding in the under card. I watched the C-SPAN interview event with 14 of the candidates the other night and that was the first time I really got to hear her in that setting. She had the best performance of any candidate, and has me re-thinking who my favorite candidate is right now. She has command of the facts, stays on point, and knows how to take a shot at someone without being snide or condescending. When she cracks the "top tier", things will get really interesting.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who cares what they say its all lies they will just say what the people want to hear and once they get in a office it will all change. Until we do away with the electoral vote and go with the public vote nothing will change.

Latest posts

Top Bottom