GOP Debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is going to win the debate

• Christie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubio

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Carson

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Walker

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Bush

• Huckabee

• Cruz

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Paul

• Kasich

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think Perry looked good at all. He looked much better than last time, but he had set the bar so low, what did you expect? If anyone was playing the Rick Perry "secure the border" drinking game, they are passed out drunk by now. Lindsey Graham was by far the hardest to watch though. That guy is just a poor speaker.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far I like Fiorina. I fear the media won't let her go too far; I haven't seen a bit of her on the MSM.
If she does start to rise the dems will dig up or create dirt to bring her down. They think they have the women votes and won't let a strong, intelligent conservative woman get too far.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about that. We shall see, but Fiorina basically knocked it out of the park. I honestly don't know how she's not neck and neck with Trump. She actually "hits harder" than Trump because she does it with facts and eloquence. She's very impressive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dammit! I missed the debate and forgot to record it.

The twitter vote coming in to fox so far about who won the debate has Fiorina at 82% everybody else is in single digits. Perry came in second with 7%.

I'll probably be able to catch it on youtube tomorrow.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No idea and at this point it does not really make much difference because the election is still over a year away. Some will rise and many will fall before the year is out.

The Donald will have to give real answers instead of sound bites, Bush, Rubio, and Cruz are expected to do OK. Walker is usually fairly quite so I do not know how he will do.

Since FOX is hosting I do not expect a bunch of lefty gotcha questions but I hope some tough questions on big government, cutting waste, foreign policy, immigration, etc.
Well said.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who cares what they say its all lies they will just say what the people want to hear and once they get in a office it will all change. Until we do away with the electoral vote and go with the public vote nothing will change.

Doing away with the Electoral College is a major thing for me, and I don't usually vote for President based on this. However, while I think it is right to do away with it, that in and of itself will do absolutely nothing to change the first part of your statement, which is dead-to-rights on point.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump isn't faring well. Megan Kelly hit him right between the eyes.

Chris Wallace gave him an opportunity to clarify his comments about the number of illegal aliens being criminals coming across the border. Instead of producing the numbers that are out there that even I can look up, he commented that the border patrol people told him that was the case. Not good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom