Got a new toy/project today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was my dad gun, it was one of the ones stolen from us about 10 years ago. OKCPD caught the gun 2 days afte the break-in and never checked it to see if it was stolen and then it sat in their property room for 3 years before they notfied us to pick the gun up.

My dad has has a couple of new guns so I asked him if I could buy it from him, he said no and just gave it to me so it is a win either way. I am going to field strip it down and clean it back up and see if I want it to be my new daily carry weapon. It is somewhat heavier than my S&W MP's I carry now but I think I can get used to it.

It is a Para-Ordinance .45SS.

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKCPD caught the gun 2 days afte the break-in and never checked it to see if it was stolen and then it sat in their property room for 3 years before they notfied us to pick the gun up.

Your tax dollars at work. Glad the gun eventually got returned to it's rightful owners though. Good on your dad for letting you have it.

-S

Latest posts

Top Bottom