got broken in to today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
your wrong.
The pawn shops has a financial intrest in the item and due to a court ruling from the late 80's hae a right to expect to recoup their loss

This is correct, pawn shop gets their money. Despite what everyone thinks realativly few stolen guns end up in pawn shops. You have to provide a lot of personal information to pawn a gun or anything for that matter. Its easier for a dirtbag to sell them to another dirtbag or carry them around at a gun show until somebody throws some $$$$ their way.

green_machine2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the serial number is hot and already on the net. I received directions to a guys house in a shady part of town where the shotgun may be. I just hope tulsa pd will knock on that door for me.

sjr13

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
the serial number is hot and already on the net. I received directions to a guys house in a shady part of town where the shotgun may be. I just hope tulsa pd will knock on that door for me.

Excellent! FYI it may be a bit before you get your property back. Tulsa's policies on property return give differing results. Could be same-day, could be months. Good luck

keensaber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss. On the bright side it was only one gun and some magazines. I got hit several years ago and they took seven guns (Colt SAA 45LC, H&K USP 45, Colt Det Spc etc...) jewelry and a cell phone. The really bad deal was I identified the perp and the police did nothing about it because he was a minor. Criminals suck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom