Got cataracts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just lemme know when; now that I am fully retired, my social calendar does have more open slots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Saturday, the 27th ... 2pm at Harry's (Canandian Valley), then off to Montana Mike's to eat ... not sure what time we are gonna leave the range. If you want I can shoot you a text about a half hour before we are gonna leave Harry's if you aren't gonna come out and shoot with us ...

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should come on out. I'm up for a rematch. :wink2:

Well crap. Much as I'd like to come shoot some boolets and chow down with ya'll, I have already committed to taking my wife to the Plaza Festival that day. We're going to H&8th tomorrowI night, check out the Food Trucks; then do more hipster stuff at the Plaza Saturday.

Last edited:

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well crap. Much as I'd like to come shoot some boolets and chow down with ya'll, I have already committed to taking my wife to the Plaza Festival that day. We're going to H&8th tomorrowI night, check out the Foid Trucks; then do more hipster stuff at the Plaza Saturday.

That's too bad but gotta keep the wife happy. :P We'll catch you at the next one.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True the above. And you know, I'd much rather walk around Uptown and/or the Plaza District with the other hipsters sampling the tofu off some old truck than go shooting and eating real food with folks of similar interest.... (:grumble:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom