Got cataracts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well; at least I hit that big-black-shadowy-person-looking-thingee on the target a few times last time anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yes, schedule your events when Lone Wolf works! Thanks from someone who is retired but actually does something?

Work? What is this strange thing "work" that you speak of? That word "work" doesn't sound like any fun at all!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep trying to reply but this whole site keeps telling me I need more than 5 characters. GEEEZ what is wrong here, I type in 100 plus and get the same message, well I was told to PM veggie and so forth. This happens more and more. Veggie are you reading?

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it's all done! Left eye got fixed on Sept 8 and right eye was done on Monday the 22. Dang! I can't believe how much more I can see now ! I am really pleased to have had this done.

So what kind of lenses did you get? Did the doctor you used know you were a shooter and make any particular recommendations because of it? I'm looking at it in a few months so trying to gather information and experiences from people who've recently had it done.

I can't wait to try my new eyeballs out at the range.

Please by all means post an update when you do and what your experiences are!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are called infra ocular lenses is about all I know. We did talk about me being a shooter but it doesn't really matter. I used Dr Ralph Heater with Dean McGee Eye Institute on NW 56 in OKC, close to Integris Baptist Hospital. I am very satisfied with the way it worked! I may still have to wear reading glasses for small details it looks like but that's due to another eye issue and not cataracts.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are called infra ocular lenses is about all I know. We did talk about me being a shooter but it doesn't really matter. I used Dr Ralph Heater with Dean McGee Eye Institute on NW 56 in OKC, close to Integris Baptist Hospital. I am very satisfied with the way it worked! I may still have to wear reading glasses for small details it looks like but that's due to another eye issue and not cataracts.

Thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Top Bottom