got my crossbreed holster this weekend!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well i got my crossbreed IWB supertuck this weekend and finally got around to trying it out today. Ended up moving the clips up one hole and found it really comfortable doing stuff around the house. BTW this is for a G19 with the combat cut option for the holster. I wore it this morning while the wife was still home and she didnt even notice i had my pistol on me. I really like it and definately cant wait to get my license. I'll be taking my class middle of the january and shortly after sending off the paperwork and such to get things moving. :woohoo1:

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea i already noticed a difference towards the end of the day while wearing it. i had it ond for close to 8 hrs straight. I'll just have to be careful wearing around the house and forgetting to take it off before leaving. But yea definately happy with it.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got the QuikClip, and just got home from wearing it for 17 straight hours... 12 of which were while driving. I carry a 5" XD45 between 1:30 and 2:00.

I've worked on cars, did some plumbing, and crawled into foundation-cut hvac vents with it and almost forget that I'm wearing it.

Crossbreed does an excellent job!

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep i agree i have mine situated at about 3:30-4 oclock ish but im still moving it around and trying different postions to see what i like better. definately a great holster for the money.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry the Taurus 709 Slim in a SuperTuck and wear it all day and night around the house. No one has ever noticed anything including my wife or daught who don't even realize I am carrying while in the house. This gun is similar in size to the Kahrs you mention. SuperTuck would be a great holster for both those guns.

B

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also like the Quikclip, those are the only ones i own....I mainly carry an XD40 or a SA 1911 Commander....absolutely love Crossbreed holsters.

bcox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a mini tuck for my p238, and I love it, I had them send me some catalogs to hand out to customer when I'm at my part-time job at academy

Latest posts

Top Bottom