got my crossbreed holster this weekend!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep definately lovin this holster i wore it around the house again all day today. i'm getting aquainted with having a round in the chamber and loaded up. but i did a good 20 min workout while wearing it and also doing alot of misc chores around the house and chasing the kids occasionally, it wasnt bad at all towards the middle of the afternoon it just felt like another extension of my body and didnt get in the way. almost wonder how the xd tactial would have done if i had kept it over the glock.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now what position are you guys carry it? I.e. 1 o'clock, 4 o'clock...?

Depending on the pants, 1:30-2:00 with FBI cant. I use a QuikClip, though, because I like my gun in front of my hips, and once I get this belly gone I'll move to 12:30-1:00. My gun is the XD45 Tactical Compact (10rd grip, but can use the full-size 13-rd mags with a grip extension, which is what my spare mags are).

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i like mine riding just past 4 o'clock and this is with a G19. And likewise trying to lose a few pounds around the mid section to make carrying a little easier on my love handles but still this holster rocks and i could easily carry this all day in a car and running around.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a supertuck too for my glock 19. I bought it used from a guy on glocktalk. It was one of the first ones, so the clips and leather aren't the best. I see they have improved both, so I'm sure they are even better!

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i like mine riding just past 4 o'clock and this is with a G19. And likewise trying to lose a few pounds around the mid section to make carrying a little easier on my love handles but still this holster rocks and i could easily carry this all day in a car and running around.

i lost about 40 pounds over the summer, and it made a world of difference for concealment, and i carry a SA XDM40 along with 2 spare mags.

bigwilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the great info. I'm taking my CCW class on the 30th and have been trying to read as many reviews for holsters as I can. Looks like the supertuck would be a great fit for my G19.

Latest posts

Top Bottom