Gotcha: Obama Orders Launched Fast and Furious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have my doubts that that is a real video. As much as I want to believe he was behind it, did anyone notice the jerky movements of the video like it was pieced together?

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They found the producers of this video? :rotflmao:

aimages1.variety.com_graphics_photos__storypics_milli_vanilli.jpg

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course the president knew that the atf was arming the mexican drug lords. Its all part of obama's and eric holder's plan to flood the streets of mexico and the United States with illegally aquired guns. How else is obama going to get any gun control legislation passed? I think its funny that obama tells the media that he's the man in control and everyone needs to listen to him unless....there is major backlash from the American people over a clear violation of our laws by our government. Then it turns to "this is a large government with many agencies and I can't possibly know whats going on around me". Which is complete BS.

Bottom line. Our government allowed firearms to be illegally purchased and distributed across this country and mexico so that a year from now they could stand in front of the American people and say that we need stricter firearms laws because guns are still getting in the hands of criminals.

People in our government have put a lot of thought and effort into finding ways to restrict our 2nd ammendment rights by doing this. Those people should go to jail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom