Green Tip at BDC Gunroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just left BDC gunroom here in Shawnee about 45 minutes ago and they had Winchester 62gr green tip ammo!! It was $10 a box with a limit of 5. They also had plenty of PMC bronze .223 for $9 a box with a limit of 5. I picked up 5 of each of course. Here lately they have been a gold mine for me. I spent over $100 the last 2 days.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, you beat me to it. I'm not sure who you are, but I know we must of seen each other there weren't many folks in there.
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_02_13_y5y3u4yt.jpg

I didn't buy any of the ammo, but I did pick up a couple pmags for 22 bucks each.

Talking to the help and looking at their stash, they also have several other items just in. I held a Bushmaster carbon 15.
I've never held 1 of those before that gonna light. They had a brand new mini 14 just put on the wall it didn't have a price on yet.

I also saw stack of boxes in the back, and look like to have kahr, Remington, North American Arms, a couple derringers and more. I believe all in all they had about 25-30 New handguns coming in.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you just take that picture today? That independence wasn't there when I was. But all the other stuff was. Did you happen to notice how much that independence was going for? Yeah I noticed that they had some new stuff as well. They are always getting stuff in there. I have been very pleased with them as of late. They are doing a great job at making their customers happy. I also noticed when I was checking out that Jack had placed a little sticky note at the register checkout that said OSA members can buy Hornady for $21 a box. He really is doing everything he can to treat his customers right. I really feel like a rear end too because I said some things about him a few weeks ago that I shouldn't have. But all is well now. I got to say I am sorry to his face finally. I will keep going in there every day to get these great deals. I can't hardly find ammo anywhere else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom