Group buys on storm shelters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't particularly need one (I have a cellar), but a co-worker showed me the price sheet on a Ground Zero Shelters "group buy" sheet that her HOA is doing. Apparently, they only need eight individual orders to get the "group buy" discount (a whopping $100, but hey), so if any of y'all are looking for them, it might be worth looking into it. I'd think OSA ought to be able to get eight people together on that...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just FYI, Ryan at F5 Shelters (tampabucs) will give OSA members a discount on their shelters. I don't recall how much it was (but am sure it was more than $100 off). If you are looking at shelters it wouldn't hurt to contact him to see.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just FYI, Ryan at F5 Shelters (tampabucs) will give OSA members a discount on their shelters. I don't recall how much it was (but am sure it was more than $100 off). If you are looking at shelters it wouldn't hurt to contact him to see.

Back around State Fair time, it was understood that his OSA discount was greater than the State Fair discount, too.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you find out the price I would be interested in one!

Oh, I didn't mean I didn't know the price! :D (I paid $3400 for the biggest shelter he has.) I'm just not sure what the regular price is ... I don't remember what he told me because it didn't really matter -- what mattered is what I had to write the check for ... :wink2: Sorry ... :fallangel

Latest posts

Top Bottom