Gsg 1911 .22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats do you guys who have them think about them? I just picked mine up friday and ordered a new set of grips and thread adapter for my can. Just wondering what everybody else thinks of theirs? And if anyones had any problems?

[Broken External Image]

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been wanting one myself. Keep us informed, would like to hear your comments about it too.

Did you find it here in town? if so, where?

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so far my perception of the pistol is:
1. trigger has a little bit of a rough pull (sure it will smooth out)
2. the gun has a great fit and feel
3. finish leave some to be desired
4. only getting one mag with it is crap and at $30 a pop they aint cheap
5. they should have put the wood grips on this one not the basic one
6. ambi safety and rail are awesome
7. aluminum mag is awesome
8. beats out the other cheap 1911 knock offs
9. the 3 different front sights are nice to have
10. the annoying mag safety is easily removable

Yes I got it locally but I also worked out a deal with the guys I got it from. Their price on it is $389.99 + tax still worth it to me. I had the guys at kings pawn in midwest city order it for me. It took them almost a week and a half to find it and order it in.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

I am wanting to make it to H&H or out to Canadian Valley next sunday to shoot it some with my can on it. I really hope that the adapter comes in this week and I may be ordering another mag soon too.

Anybody that wants to see more specific pictures just ask for them and what parts you want to see and I will do my best to get them up

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been reading about these over on ARFCOM. There seems to be two schools of thought. 1. They love them, 2. they wish they had NEVER bought them. I think the 2's hate them because they are not cleaning them properly, and they are trying to use cheap ammo in them. I have been eyeing them myself. On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you like yours so far?

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks-10
Feel-7 (don't like the grips being plastic)
Shooting- N/A (not shot yet)
Craftsmanship-8 (finish not top notch but good)

I'll be posting more of a detailed review after putting a few hundred rounds threw her. It's kinda tight fitting out of the box so I fully expect to need to break it in with a box of federal bulk to get it to cycle and feed correctly

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the emails yesterday that my new grips, stainless grip hardware, and thread adapter all shipped out Monday. So maybe I can get to te range Sunday and get some shootin in. After all hot to have the can to make it fun lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom