Gsg 1911 .22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here is a pic of the barrel threads
[Broken External Image]
the adapter is just below the barrel

here it is with the can

[Broken External Image]

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what what oh yea its finished or at least for now.

ai876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_CIMG0495.jpg

and with its big little brother, and its pelican case in the background

ai876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_CIMG0492.jpg

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So today we ran about 400 rounds of various ammo threw it suppressed and maybe 50 un supressed and it got filthy dirty and ate everything i threw at it and kept going. I am very happy with it and needless to say its a keeper.

Groups were not the best but then again I didnt buy a Ruger either. All in all I think my best free hand at about 10yards was a inch w/can and federal bulk pack. It does not like stingers or winchester supreme but it will cycle rem. subsonics fine.

So far I think all I will do is ada a light/laser combo and get the slide cere koted FDE to go with my AR or OD to go with my 12GA?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you were closer I'd say come out and shoot it when I am free. I will be trying to get to H&H next sunday morning I think. Got to put some more rounds down range.:woohoo1:

I may have to get ahold of you on Sunday mornin. I've been thinking about getting one myself and would like to try it out, and theres no better way to try it out than suppressed, if you're not opposed to it.
I'm still waiting on the tax stamp so I can put together my SBR suppressed 9mm AR but when I get the approval (should be any day now), you're welcome to try it out if you'd like to.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may have to get ahold of you on Sunday mornin. I've been thinking about getting one myself and would like to try it out, and theres no better way to try it out than suppressed, if you're not opposed to it.
I'm still waiting on the tax stamp so I can put together my SBR suppressed 9mm AR but when I get the approval (should be any day now), you're welcome to try it out if you'd like to.

Does H&H open at 9 or 10 on Sunday? I think it's 9 but don't remember. I like to be early just in case they get busy. But no I don't mind if we meet up and ya put some rounds threw it. It's a decent lil pistol for the money. It's no ruger target gun but that is not what I wanted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom