Guess I f-ed up today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a side charging BCG from bear creek and they sent the bolt carrier but no charging handle. Did some reviews and found out they’re pretty hit and miss with QC and lately their customer service is almost non-existent. Anyone ran into them before?

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought an upper from them and had no issues. Just my observation, but similar to PSA they exploded in popularity and demand. PSA figured out how to handle it and BCA must not have. I also have a side charging upper from them and it functions very well. There quality IN MY EXPERIENCE has been good

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My plan is to build a side charging upper for my existing 5.45 build. I already have the barrel and a bolt (currently running) but want a side charger set up just because. So if their QC is hit and miss, only real parts being used is the carrier and upper receiver. We’ll see how this goes.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My plan is to build a side charging upper for my existing 5.45 build. I already have the barrel and a bolt (currently running) but want a side charger set up just because. So if their QC is hit and miss, only real parts being used is the carrier and upper receiver. We’ll see how this goes.
I did a side charge because I ran a lower profile scope on mine and wanted to easily be able to use the charge handle. Idk man, if prices are good and you have time to wait in case something needs corrected I think it’s a good deal 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom