Guess I f-ed up today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll give them a few days and see if they respond. I literally need a $14 part. But they didn’t send it and it’s part of the BCG, so make it right, or don’t. And if not, I’m sure losing me as a customer doesn’t mean crap to them, but I’ll trash them every chance I get lol.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have purchased AR15 uppers in various calibers and built a AR10 using some of their parts. The AR15 uppers I disassemble, then reassemble but all have functioned flawless afterwards. During assembly I may swap out to higher grade parts or I may leave it stock, just my OCD kicking in. Only had one warranty issue, a phone call and they had me a replacement in a few days. Arrived with some BCA paraphernalia and a T Shirt along with a letter Thanking me for my purchases and apology for my troubles. So I don't know what their issues are now but until they do me wrong I will continue doing business with them. Just my two cents.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I very much appreciate anyone’s input here. I like to give people and businesses the benefit of the doubt. The carrier seems solid and a dry fitting in the upper seems good. Just need that one little part. It’s ALWAYS one little part lol.

I tried calling them twice today and didn’t get a response, then I sent an email.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I buy all the time from them never been dissatisfied.. just ordered the same a week ago.. mine came in 3 days and had the handle. im sure they will send you one. never had 1 single problem from them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom