Guest in our house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you can work it, get to be his Foster Parent, and get paid to take care of him, which will pay for his room and board. I did that for an ex step-son that got taking out of his home because of his new step-dad. I was willing to do it for free, but they made me do it for legal reasons. It was a win-win situation; we both got paid as I gave him a lot of money that I otherwise wouldn't have given him that he used for hunting and fishing gear.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does he not have aunt,uncle, grandparents, brothers, or sisters he could go stay with?

Why his girlfriends? That is just odd.

Thinking like a teenage male, it doesn't seem odd at all.

helping a kid with a bad home situation (parent(s) on drugs, abusive, etc) is great, but enabling a kid to escape parental rules he doesn't like (get out of bed in the morning, do your homework, go to school on time) is obviously not a good idea.

I have heard enough of these stories with bad endings to suggest you be very careful... which I'm sure that you are...

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I missed where he said it was the daughter's boyfriend. Just a male friend of the daughter. Me? I'd be glad my daughter has friends of both genders, and they think enough of her to feel safe with the idea of going to her place for a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom