Gun and suppressor raffle for MWC PD Chief's Daughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang now I must get in on this as I personally know both Frank Orman and his Brother who is my hunting fishing buddy.
I vaguely remember them telling me about a bad boy gun up for raffle and that Frank was donating the suppressor and or tax stamp.

Something like that.
I will ask as his brother he lives a couple houses down from me..I know they build some super accurate rifles and Frank is the one who
told me to cut my .308 barrel shorter as it was 24".. Man what an improvement a few inches off the end made on accuracy and swingability.

Thanks for the Link gmar

Pritch got it correct what AI is. Security company they do not do residential that I know of just businesses

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pritch got it correct what AI is. Security company they do not do residential that I know of just businesses

At first I thought they were a hvac company since there was a picture of it on their home page but now that I look at it more closely, you guys are right...security and automated services.

MisterGrubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's supposed to be SWAT as well. Based out of Texas somewhere, if memory serves me well.

Should be great, and I'm in for 5 tickets.

God bless you all, and best wishes to this little girl and her family.

Ryan

Latest posts

Top Bottom