Raffle to help the less fortunate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every year Keelty, Purplehaze and I put aside a few dollars to help some our less fortunate neighbors. We give away a few $100 gift cards to Reasor's. About two minutes after I posted the information on Facebook asking my friends to help us find the right families, Tom Steffner from Anderson Manufacturing was on the phone tell me that they are shipping an Anderson Optics Ready 556 to FBT and wanted us use it as a fund raiser to help additional families. Kind of cool of them, for sure.

Anyway. We're going to offer 100 tickets at $10 each. Tickets can be purchased in the store, if there is enough interest, we can sell tickets on the website. Just let me know.

You can also submit names and the stories of families that you might think $100 would make a difference for.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you could set up a PayPal thing for this, I betcha those of us who would be interested in helping out would be happy to do so.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be happy to buy a couple. Who can I talk to about doing a transfer from my bank or sending a check electronically directly from the bank? or other options for remote payment?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeff, I am in for 10 tickets. I will see if I can get you a money order in the mail by the end of the week... gotta get back to the grind right now. Good on ya, and please personally extend my thanks and admiration to the folks at Anderson - this is only one MORE reason I love using their products!!

<edit> Actually, I just realized, we are going to be in Tulsa on Friday and Saturday for Skillet and Amadeus, so I will come by the store. Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom