Raffle to help the less fortunate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome thing you're doing here. A big thanks to Anderson is due also. I'm in for 5,I'll get a MO in the snail mail.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be happy to buy a couple. Who can I talk to about doing a transfer from my bank or sending a check electronically directly from the bank? or other options for remote payment?
Do you have a credit card? I can set up a link on the website, or you can mail us a check.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll take 5. link with cc would be faster and easier for me but I can put it in the mail if you wish

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have a credit card? I can set up a link on the website, or you can mail us a check.
I do indeed. Either would be fine with me.

One question though. Why cap it at 100 tickets? I think everyone knows winning the prize isn't really the objective and it limits your earning ability for a good cause. Please don't take this as a criticism. I'm just trying to understand the thought behind it as I spend a lot of money on these type raffles with the expectation that the odds of winning anything are very low.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do indeed. Either would be fine with me.

One question though. Why cap it at 100 tickets? I think everyone knows winning the prize isn't really the objective and it limits your earning ability for a good cause. Please don't take this as a criticism. I'm just trying to understand the thought behind it as I spend a lot of money on these type raffles with the expectation that the odds of winning anything are very low.

Don't go reducing my chances, bub! :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom