Gun Auction.com CEO letter Did any of you guys get this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Listen, I was wrong. No one could foresee such a horrible tragedy, but I should have figured that the odds were something would happen that would be used to attack our rights. I made the best supposition I could given the fact that many, many Democrats are anti-gun control. I am holding out a slight hope that they will have the moral courage to stand behind their convictions.

I was wrong. I made a mistake. I have admitted that. What I will not tolerate is a ton of wasted energy and idoicy berating me. If I am big enough to admit I was wrong publically, than you should either accept that or go away. Since I own this site, I have the right to say that.

Any other questions?

As I said earlier- you changing your tune has me crapping my pants. The voice of reason in the gun grab just flip-flopped and maybe the sky really is falling.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also PUBLICALLY admitted I was WRONG and will work my ass off to rectify my mistake. If that is not good enough for you, maybe you should find another place to hang out.

It was a joke son... I say a joke!

If you can't take a little harmless good natured ribbing then maybe you need another place to hang out.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I am not sure what you were wrong about. You were a Democrat that has now become a Republican (at least by voter registration). Did you believe the Democrat's wouldnt seek to limit the sales and try and ban guns?

I didn't think they were stupid enough to commit political suicide.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This isn't the time for it. This is the time to close ranks and come together as a community. Because that is what we are... a community. We may fight and argue and make each other angry, but we are all united in our love of our country and our belief in our rights as Americans.

We are a community. Look how we try to help one another. We ask each other to pray for one another and our families. We ask each other for help from everything to finding jobs to advice on home and cars to legal and medical advice and we RESPOND to those requests. We hold fund raisers and giveaways to help out our members and we all do this with open hearts and no expectation of any type of return.

We ARE a community. We are DIFFERENT from the world out there. We believe in something bigger than ourslves. Maybe not all in the same way, but with the same passion and the same love of country.

We MUST stand together, irrespective of our past differences.

Here! Here! JB. Well said. For what its worth, I got your back.

Last edited:

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Listen, I was wrong. No one could foresee such a horrible tragedy, but I should have figured that the odds were something would happen that would be used to attack our rights. I made the best supposition I could given the fact that many, many Democrats are anti-gun control. I am holding out a slight hope that they will have the moral courage to stand behind their convictions.

I was wrong. I made a mistake. I have admitted that. What I will not tolerate is a ton of wasted energy and idoicy berating me. If I am big enough to admit I was wrong publically, than you should either accept that or go away. Since I own this site, I have the right to say that.

Any other questions?

welcome aboard, JB! glad you finally took the red pill. there is much to learn, padawan...

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This isn't the time for it. This is the time to close ranks and come together as a community. Because that is what we are... a community. We may fight and argue and make each other angry, but we are all united in our love of our country and our belief in our rights as Americans.

We are a community. Look how we try to help one another. We ask each other to pray for one another and our families. We ask each other for help from everything to finding jobs to advice on home and cars to legal and medical advice and we RESPOND to those requests. We hold fund raisers and giveaways to help out our members and we all do this with open hearts and no expectation of any type of return.

We ARE a community. We are DIFFERENT from the world out there. We believe in something bigger than ourslves. Maybe not all in the same way, but with the same passion and the same love of country.

We MUST stand together, irrespective of our past differences.

JB -- I have read your posts since becoming a member a few years ago and have chuckled at some and wanted to "whack you upside the head" for some others, but your post here is absolutely spot on. We ARE a community and might fight and bicker amongst ourselves, but as your last sentence says, We MUST stand together. Thanks for posting

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
JB - Just want to say I respect someone who can admit when they were wrong. I agree with Blinocac200sx, as well. In KOPBETs defense though, I don't think he meant any harm.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've always been community, unfortunately, the conservative Republican side of the family has never acknowledged that. There are still a large number of democrats and liberals who are pro-2A. Hopefully this tragedy will break down the partisan animosity and truly bring ALL the community together to support the cause. In order to fight for our rights we needs both parties to work together, in fact, it's the democratic party who will hold the most sway with the current organization. I'm not really sure how to beat them but more rational minds must prevail. Perhaps one of you with some knowledge of how the system works can come up with some form of recourse?

Latest posts

Top Bottom