Gun Auction.com CEO letter Did any of you guys get this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a joke son... I say a joke!

If you can't take a little harmless good natured ribbing then maybe you need another place to hang out.

Ok, sorry for jumping your a$$. I'm just worn slick. Had a friend found dead December 1st, another one in the hospital fighting for his life and another one diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Add to that the horror and sadness I feel over last Friday's mass murder and the disgust I feel with the way the Democratic Party is trying to manipulate public emotion and my shame at having been so niave as to believe they would not and I am just like a scalded dog.

I was wrong and I apologize to all of you for the condescending way I mocked you, because it does indeed look like, "Bama gooooonnnnaa taaaaaaake our guuuuns." And I was a royal dumb aaaaaaasssssss for thinking he wouldn't.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly JB. I am having a hard time telling if you are serious, or this is another one of your stir the pot type responses. On one hand, I am not sure why NOW it is finally sitting in and not in the past? However I am glad you can see things in some shade of light others on this site are able to see.

On a side note, I am sorry for your friends and them being ill. It seems this year more than usual there are allot of people hurting, sick, ill, broke, dying, etc. For example I felt so bad this year, my family and I always try to do a little something to help out and sponsor families (not on this site) but this year I was unable to do so. This year I really wanted to help not only my usual outlets but also on OSA. Unfortunately I was unable to do so and it really hurt my heart and soul.

Ok, sorry for jumping your a$$. I'm just worn slick. Had a friend found dead December 1st, another one in the hospital fighting for his life and another one diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Add to that the horror and sadness I feel over last Friday's mass murder and the disgust I feel with the way the Democratic Party is trying to manipulate public emotion and my shame at having been so niave as to believe they would not and I am just like a scalded dog.

I was wrong and I apologize to all of you for the condescending way I mocked you, because it does indeed look like, "Bama gooooonnnnaa taaaaaaake our guuuuns." And I was a royal dumb aaaaaaasssssss for thinking he wouldn't.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This isn't the time for it. This is the time to close ranks and come together as a community. Because that is what we are... a community. We may fight and argue and make each other angry, but we are all united in our love of our country and our belief in our rights as Americans.

We are a community. Look how we try to help one another. We ask each other to pray for one another and our families. We ask each other for help from everything to finding jobs to advice on home and cars to legal and medical advice and we RESPOND to those requests. We hold fund raisers and giveaways to help out our members and we all do this with open hearts and no expectation of any type of return.

We ARE a community. We are DIFFERENT from the world out there. We believe in something bigger than ourslves. Maybe not all in the same way, but with the same passion and the same love of country.

We MUST stand together, irrespective of our past differences.

Im IN!!!!!! where do i board the train to camp JB? DOPE... wait a second..........:nono1:

I respect the post, but im not getting on no trains!

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with political affilation. These actions in the next few months and years will change the country we live in. This is about citizens, Americans living in the greatest country on earth and we must be prepared to stand together to defend rights for each other. May we not get washed into a debate on what political affilation we think is best and lose sight of what is most important, not allowing a few people decide what's best for the majority. The majority must now stand up and be heard, this is not the time to stand quietly by.

Last edited:

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I for one believe that JB is being dead serious right now. The mood and tone of his posts has changed drastically. It makes me even more scared that this is really going to happen. While part of me knows they are not going to full-on gun grabbing, I am still afraid they might make it so that it impossible to get a gun permit and that they are going to limit the number of guns each household can have and require all persons to register their firearms, you know for our "protection".

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Listen, I was wrong. No one could foresee such a horrible tragedy, but I should have figured that the odds were something would happen that would be used to attack our rights. I made the best supposition I could given the fact that many, many Democrats are anti-gun control. I am holding out a slight hope that they will have the moral courage to stand behind their convictions.

I was wrong. I made a mistake. I have admitted that. What I will not tolerate is a ton of wasted energy and idoicy berating me. If I am big enough to admit I was wrong publically, than you should either accept that or go away. Since I own this site, I have the right to say that.

Any other questions?

Hey, JB, I respect any man that can admit he was wrong headed, but now your right-headed, so no big deal. :P

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with political affilation. These actions in the next few months and years will change the country we live in. This is about citizens, Americans living in the greatest country on earth and we must be prepared to stand together to defend rights for each other. May we not get washed into a debate on what political affilation we think is best and lose sight of what is most important, not allowing a few people decide what's best for the majority. The majority must now stand up and be heard, this is not the time to stand quietly by.

I agree with you. However, I fear that most will roll over.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For what it is worth, I forgive you JB. I do not think it will be Dems only. I think there is some Rinos that will be more then happy to strip people of their rights. I do not trust any of them.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In reality people, just who is going to come take your guns ? Local police ......Ha ! US Military ........ no way. It's a suicide mission if they try it. If they bring in UN International troops, it's Civil War Part II. To all the talk and people who would want to come take guns, just stand firm with a big middle finger.

And remember, REGISTRATION is the first step towards CONFISCATION. I got a big middle finger for REGISTRATION too.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think there will be a defacto gun grab, but I do think they are going require you to have a permit to own a gun, it will be retroactive and the requirements will be almost impossible to achieve, so when you fail your test, they make you bring in your guns. I can really see that happening. That is how it is done in england and Canada

Latest posts

Top Bottom